“Be the change you want to see in the world”
The CONNECTIONS program encourages students to BE THE CHANGE by:
· Expanding awareness of diversity issues and foster cross-cultural understanding,
· Working together to combat ethnocentrism, stereotyping, racism, prejudice, and discrimination,
· Empowering students to develop and utilize their personal leadership skills to affect positive change, and
· Connecting with the natural environment.
Follow the Program submenu above to find out more about:
· Connections (Overview, Content, Onsite)
· how it is received (Feedback), and
· course details (a completed, current, and future course by date).